Features and Amenities
Great Share! Brand New Gut Renovated Large Bright Convertible 3 Bedroom! Black Granite Counter top in the Kitchen, Cherry Wood Cabinets, GE Profile Appliances including a Microwave and Dishwasher. High Ceilings and New Hardwood Floors. 2 True Bedrooms, the 3rd is off the Livng Room, it has a Closet but no Window. Located 1 Block to the 6 Train and Convenient to Grocery, Dining, Pharmacy and the new East River Plaza with Costco, Best Buy, and Target.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: There are no photos for this listing.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,200. The apartment location is generally known as East Harlem or Harlem. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.