Features and Amenities
- & Cooking Gas included in rent
- 9 foot ceilings
- Bike storage
- Built in microwave ovens
- Country oak kitchen cabinets
- Crown molding in living room
- Frost free refrigerators
- Guarantor's accepted
- Hot Water
- Large decorative bathrooms
- No broker's fee
- No Brokers Fee.
- No Fee
- No Pets
- Oak wood strip flooring
- Perfect for students
- Perfect for young professionals
- Pre-wired for telephone and internet
- Security keys
- Street parking
- Video intercom
- Wine rack
This large sunny 1 bedroom apartment is now available for rent. The apartment has a very large living room. The newly renovated apartment building features a laundry room, elevator, and a bike storage room. The apartment is perfect for students and young professionals. The apartment will not last long. Visit the open house today!
UNIT AVAILABLE 5/15/12
Monday's and Wednesday's 5:30 - 6:30 PM
Saturday's 1:30pm- 2:30pm
Meet super at 301 West 112th Street
Please call the super Jose for access - 646-544-8844.
E-MAIL US: RENT@GONOFEE.COM
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $1,995. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.