Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
SPECTACULAR VIEWS!_LARGE 2BD 2 BTH+DINING AREA_WASHER/DRYER
NO FEE. THIS IS AN EXCLUSIVE LISTING. FOR VIEWING AND DETAILS CONTACT AGENT MARIELA SIMEONOVA; 917 476 8211; MARIELA@SPIREGROUPNY.COM.
Live GREEN in this spacious 2BR 2 full BTH + Windowed Dining Area in a Full Service Luxury Highrise.
The gorgeous open kitchen has granite counter tops, and is equipped with stainless steel energy star appliances. The bathrooms are clad in marble and limestone and the apartment has an energy efficient Bosch washer/dryer.
GREAT SERVICES AND AMENITIES including a beautifully landscaped rooftop garden, a modern health club with a separate aerobics room, a childrens playroom, a 24-hour concierge, storage and bicycle rooms, an on-site valet parking garage, valet dry cleaning and WiFi throughout.
This is a lease break and the apartment is available from October 15th, 2012 to June 30th, 2013 with an options to sign a new lease at market price.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Mariela Simeonova has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,495. The apartment location is generally known as Battery Park or Downtown or Tribeca. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.