Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Located on west 98th St right in from Broadway.
2 minute walk to the 96th St 1,2,3 train or 8 minute walk to the
B,C trains on Central Park West and 96th St.
Convenient location with plenty of restaurants, grocery stores
and all the main conveniences.
Separate eat-in-kitchen with with microwave.
Spacious living room with built in storage cabinets below windows..
Nice sized living room facing north.
1 large double width closet with large above storage unit.
2 flight walk-up to 3rd floor.
Superintendent is one block away.
Laundry is 100 ft away on corner of 98th St & Amsterdam
1 small dog or 1 cat allowed only with $1000 pet deposit.
Email is the fastest and preferred way to contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a Studio unit offered at a monthly price of $1,795. The apartment location is generally known as Morningside Heights or Upper West Side. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.