Downtown, Union Square, Gramercy, NYU, Washinton Square, Parsons School of Fashion Design, East Village. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
LUXURIOUS NEW CONDO FINISH
1000 SQFT - Oversized layouts offering more space than a typical Manhattan apartment.
CALL JAMES NOW AT 347.865.2637
ALL UTILITIES FREE (NO BILLS for Gas, Water, Heat & Electricity ALL FREE)
....and Rent STABILIZED!!
Wired with Verizon FIOS - The Highest Speed Cable Connection!
OVERSIZED apartment conveniently located steps from the L train; a short walk to Union Square 4/5/6/N/R/Q and PATH trains. Elevator, Condo level finishes: GRANITE countertops and STAINLESS STEEL appliances. Not dirty, dumpy, greasy grimy or small. 6 generous closets and both bedroom's fit a queen sized bed. UNLIMITED A/C, gas stove, dishwasher and microwave are already in the apartment. Free utilities: heat, hot water, gas, electric. KEEP AWAY FROM THOSE THAT POST THIS AD FOR A LOWER PRICE. I HAVE THE RIGHT PRICE AND I WON'T WASTE YOUR TIME.
There are several available apartments starting at $3900 to $4300.
"We just wanted to thank you for helping us to find an apartment fastly right before our wedding day. Finding an honest, patient, and a professional real estate agent in Manhattan was not easy. Thank you for informing us about the real price to rent an apartment in NYC. We are happy we did not meet with all the brokers that kept on pressuring us to meet with them for apartments and prices that did not exist. You are truly making a difference. Keep up the good work!!"
P.S. We will make sure to send you some wedding picS
-Adam and Keshia XOXO
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,200. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Union Square or Gramercy or NYU or Washinton Square or Parsons School of Fashion Design or East Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.