14th to 40th Street, Gramercy, Greenwich village, Murray Hill, Union Square. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
CALL JAY 347.865.2637
NO UTILITY BILLS-FLEXIBLE MOVE IN DATE FROM AUGUST THROUGH OCTOBER
This apartment features great space, recently fully renovated, high ceilings, new appliances, windowed kitchen, walk-in closets, Tons of sunlight, Tons of storage space. All utilities are included (heat, water,gas, and ELECTRIC). Huge 2 bedroom convertible 3 bedroom with full pressurized walls. Steps to Union Square, Gramercy, and East Village. Trader Joes, Whole Foods, night life just minutes away. 5 star Concierge service, Top of the line Fitness Center. Net Effective Price shown after utility savings (heat, water, gas, electricity included).
P.S A LOT OF BROKERS POST THIS APARTMENT WITH A LOWER PRICE AND DESCRIBE IT AS 4 BEDROOM. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS A CONVERTED 3 BEDROOM WITH REAL WALL FROM FLOOR TO CEILING WITH ENOUGH SPACE FOR A DINING/LIVING ROOM. HOWEVER, THE BEDROOMS ARE SPACIOUS!!
Call/Text James at 347.865.2637 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a private showing.
I have recently had the pleasure of working with James to find my new 'home'. Not only was James extremely thoughtful and pleasant to work with, he was extremely responsive, honest and open with me about the rental market. I would recommend James to any of my friends or acquaintances if they were looking to rent an apartment in Manhattan. I am so happy I had the opportunity to meet and work with James. Thanks,
HopScore Rank: Very Poor
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: The contact email address is from a domain allowing anonymous accounts
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,100. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Gramercy or Greenwich village or Murray Hill or Union Square. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.