14th to 40th Street, Downtown, East Village, Gramercy, Union Square. 3 Baths.
Features and Amenities
- Dining Room
- No Fee
The finishes are all brand new and Condo Quality with a variety of natural woods in the flooring as well as Open kitchens featuring custom designed cabinetry in vertical grain Douglas Fir, Caesarstone quartz countertops, and porcelain tile floors. Stainless steel appliances are by Bosch, Sub-Zero, GE, Haier, and Blomberg. Amenites include -- 24-hour doorman, full service fitness center, pool with wrap-around indoor/outdoor sun deck, grilling terrace, golf simulator, private screening) room,yoga/pilates/spin studios. Please contact Alex at 646-597-2281 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a viewing.
- View full listing information on spiregroupny.com/
Listing ID: #1040335
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alex Kim has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The address listed does not provide a street number.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $10,000. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Downtown or East Village or Gramercy or Union Square. The building allows easy access via an elevator. There is a separate dining area for enjoying meals at home. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.