Features and Amenities
All new gorgeous 2 bedroom in the East 80's. Beautiful huge eat in kitchen with window and granite floors and counter tops. Decorative fireplace. Large bedrooms. Modern bathroom. Good closet space. Hard wood floors. Convenient to 4,5,6 subwat. Great shopping and restaurants in neighborhood. Call Karyn 646 221 3655 or email email@example.com to find your new home.
The Area (Upper East Side)
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Population: approx. 125,294 people; population density 71,184 people per square mile (city-wide: 26,798 people per square mile.
Adjacent Neighborhoods: Midtown East, Roosevelt Island, East Harlem
Public Transit: N/Q/R (59th st), 4/5/6 (Lexington Ave), F (Lexington...[More About Upper East Side]
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
Statistics of Similar Apartments
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,000. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.