Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
This apartment features great space, recently fully renovated, high ceilings, new appliances, windowed kitchen, walk-in closets, Tons of sunlight, Tons of storage space. All utilities are included (heat, water,gas, and ELECTRIC). Steps to Union Square, Gramercy, and East Village. Trader Joes, Whole Foods, night life just minutes away. 5 star Concierge service, Top of the line Fitness Center. Net effective price shown after concessions.
Call/Text Alex at 646-597-2281 or Alex@SpireGroupNY.com for a private showing.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: This listing is featured on the RentHop front page.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alex Kim has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,800. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or East Village or Gramercy. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.