Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Split two bedrooms with two and half bathrooms on a high floor with open city views. Newly completed 15 CPW is one of the most prestigious limestone condominium designed by noted architect Robert Stern. Building amenities include doorman and concierge service, a 14,000 gym, a 75 lap pool, screening and game rooms, residents private dining room, library, and garage. It is located where Central Park, Columbus Circle and Lincoln Center meet, convenient to shopping, restaurant and all transportation. Apartment Features: South exposure, West exposure, Full city view, Floors - hardwood, Light - excellent, Windows - oversized, Windows - new, Modern kitchen, Great closet space, Washer/dryer, Dishwasher Building Features: Courtyard, Roof deck, Terrace, Meeting room, High speed internet, Pool, Health club
HopScore Rank: Fair
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- NEUTRAL: There are no photos for this listing.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
- NEUTRAL: The person who posted this is a new or fairly inactive manager on RentHop.
- NEUTRAL: This manager has not recently accessed his or her RentHop account
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $19,000. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. Unfortunately, RentHop does not have any photos for this apartment.