Features and Amenities
- Cats Allowed
- Dogs Allowed
Located on West 72nd St between Columbus and Broadway.
2 minutes to the 1,2,3,9 trains along Broadway or
5 minutes to the B,C trains along Central Park.
Convenient to everything!
Large full kitchen with breakfast bar and plenty of cabinetry and shelving.
Spacious living room living room
Bedroom with closet.
FULL bathroom with full tub and pedestal sink.
Hardwood flooring throughout.
Original Pre-War detail throughout.
3 flight walk-up to fourth floor
Facing north with good light onto 72nd St.
1 small dog under 30 pds or a cat is ok!
Email is the fastest and preferred way to contact me: email@example.com
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,295. The apartment location is generally known as Upper West Side. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 8 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.