East Village, Gramercy, 14th to 40th Street, Downtown. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
- Roof Deck
This apartment features great space, recently fully renovated, high ceilings, new appliances, windowed kitchen, walk-in closets, Tons of sunlight, Tons of storage space. All utilities are included (heat, water,gas, and ELECTRIC). Huge 1 bedroom convertible 2 bedroom with full pressurized walls. Steps to Union Square, Gramercy, and East Village. Trader Joes, Whole Foods, night life just minutes away. 5 star Concierge service, Top of the line Fitness Center.
1 month fee for this 800 sq. ft. floor plan, starting from $2850. $2700 is the net effective price after utility savings. No Broker's fee for the 1000 sq. ft. floor plan starting from $3250, also $1000 credit off 2nd month's rent on various units.
Call/Text Alex at 646-597-2281 or Alex@SpireGroupNY.com for a private showing.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Alex Kim has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,750. The apartment location is generally known as East Village or Gramercy or 14th to 40th Street or Downtown. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.