Gramercy, Downtown, Union Square, East Village. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- 17 FREE ACTIVITIES
- Fitness Center
- FREE BIKE STORAGE
- Laundry in Building
- MOVIE SCREENING ROOM
Huge Flex 2 apartment in a fantastic building. Move in Immediate to next year!
High Ceilings,Gorgeous wood Floors ,Tons of Closets & Lots of Light!
Features Granite Countertops, GE Energy Saver Appliances, Custom Maple Cabinetry, Microwave/Convection Oven and Dishwasher
Beautifully renovated windowed bathroom features marble floor, luxurious deep-soaking bathtub and porcelain pedestal sink
24-hour security , Full Service Concierge
Free WiFi ON PROPERTY
Brand New State of the Art Gym
Close to all transportation, restaurants, bars movies & ,more
80 LBS + PETS ARE WELCOMED!
$500 moving Bonus FOR READY TO RENT CLIENTS # 917-731-0198
Call Now to schedule a private Viewing.
HopScore Rank: Poor
- GOOD: This listing appears up-to-date.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The title does not appear to be an address, cross-street, or approximate location.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,199. The apartment location is generally known as Gramercy or Downtown or Union Square or East Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 4 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.