14th to 40th Street, Downtown, East Village, Gramercy, Union Square. 1 Bath.
Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Hardwood Floors
- Laundry in Building
Ideal mid floor apartment, UPGRADED kitchen , excellent storage space, beautiful OPEN view.
Building and Apartment Amenities Apartments feature new wooded floors and state of the art appliances, 24-hour security staff. Responsive, on-site management office On-premises storage units and bike rooms 24-hour laundry rooms.
The price is net effective and includes hundred dollars average utilities savings. This is the starting price for three bedroom convertible. Call for available move in dates. All prices are subject to change based on availabilities and moving date.
HopScore Rank: Good
- GOOD: This listing is a direct feed and link from the brokerage firm
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Marin Daskalov has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: Our HopScore is not sure whether the listing location is real.
- BAD: The listing claims to be in too many neighborhoods at once, probably intentionally messing up our search and HopScore!
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $4,000. The apartment location is generally known as 14th to 40th Street or Downtown or East Village or Gramercy or Union Square. The building allows easy access via an elevator. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The unit interior features hardwood floors. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. The kitchen conveniently includes a dishwasher. We have 9 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.