Features and Amenities
- Bicycle Room
- Fitness Center
- Kids Playroom
- Laundry in Building
- Roof Deck
- Washer/ Dryer in unit
Over 1100 square feet (approx.). All rooms face landmarked Marcus Garvey Park with views of trees, open sky and rock formation, in this intelligently designed 2 bed/ 2 bath gem in an amenity filled full service building. The master bedroom has an enormous customized walk-in closet and a marble master bath with huge soaking tub and stall shower. The high-end stainless steel kitchen has full-sized appliances, cabinets aplenty and a breakfast bar. Washer/dryer in unit. The building offers a doorman, bicycle room, outdoor terrace and other facilities. Rent includes a fully equipped Gym. This is outstanding living.
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,700. The apartment location is generally known as East Harlem or Harlem. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. The manager specfically mentions dogs are allowed but strangely has not mentioned cats. It may be an oversight or the building may really not allow cats. We recommend inquiring about the specifics of the pet policy.. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.