Features and Amenities
All rooms face landmarked Marcus Garvey Park (with views of trees, open sky and rock formations) in this intelligently designed 2 bed/ 2 bath gem in an amenity filled full service building. The master bedroom has an enormous customized walk-in closet and a marble master bath with huge soaking tub and stall shower. The high-end stainless steel kitchen has full-sized appliances, cabinets aplenty and a breakfast bar. Washer/dryer in unit. The building offers a doorman, bicycle room, and other amenities. Rent includes fully equipped Gym. 40x income required. LOW CONDO FEES. If tenant pays year's rent in advance, owner will pay broker fee.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,700. The apartment location is generally known as East Harlem or Harlem. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 15 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.