Features and Amenities
100% complete new renovation, 14' ceilings, 1,400sf, 2 full bathrooms, Washer/Dryer, Stainless Steel quality appliances. Converted Warehouse factory loft space. Beautiful and one of a kind. Manual elevator opens to the space.
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: Mirenda Housravi has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: There are no photos for this listing.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $6,500. The apartment location is generally known as Chinatown / Little Italy or Downtown. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. Unfortunately, RentHop does not have any photos for this apartment.