Features and Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Laundry in Building
- No Fee
Step right off of Park Ave into this regal residence. Enjoy the grand living space, warmed during the winter months by its stately mantle over the wood burning fireplace. Assured to impress your guests with formal dining room just outside the opulent, granite chefs kitchen with all stainless steel appliances. High beamed ceilings convey the good life as you gaze south through oversize windows beyond the surrounding townhouses and astute architecture across the rue. Capacious bedrooms, luxurious baths, and central air conditioning provide an affluent standard of living. Complimentary fitness center is provided in this PS6 zoned, 24hr operated elevator prewar gem.
To schedule a private viewing, please call: 786-338-1161 OR Email: Ncohen@spiregroupny.com
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Nicolette Cohen has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: The manager may be using a creative title that does not describe the apartment location.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $8,150. The apartment location is generally known as Upper East Side. This is a luxury doorman / elevator building. The building also boasts a fitness center to help residents stay in great shape. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. For your convenience, there are shared laundry machines in the building. This is a No Fee apartment, meaning the manager or agent should not ask you for a broker fee (there may still be deposits and other move-in fees paid to the landlord). We have 5 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.