Features and Amenities
- Roof Deck
1 bedroom, living room, kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, custom finishes, tile bath and garden with terrace. PETS ARE WELCOME!
Greenwich Village captures the best aspects of old and new New York City. Located in the heart of Manhattan, Greenwich Village offers spectacular housing opportunities for students, young professionals, or anyone wanting to live near the heartbeat of NYC.
The Area (Greenwich Village)
Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
Population: 22,779 people; population density 78,800 people per square mile (citywide 26,798 people per square mile)
Adjacent Neighborhoods: West Village, SoHo, East Village, Murray Hill
Public Transit: 4/5/6/L/Q (Union Square), A/B/C/D/E/F/M (West 4th St.), R/W...[More About Greenwich Village]
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Pamela Paige has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: RentHop has direct access to this firm's database of listings.
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 1 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $2,900. The apartment location is generally known as Downtown or Greenwich Village. The building allows easy access via an elevator. Both cats and dogs are allowed, but as always, double check with the manager about any specific pet concerns you may have. We have 3 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.