Features and Amenities
AVAILABLE FOR 4/15/2012
TOWNHOUSE ON WONDERFUL TREE LINED BLOCK!
QUIET RESIDENTAIL NEIGHBORHOOD
STEPS TO MARKET AND 2,3, B, AND C TRAINS
NEARBY POST OFFICE AND PUBLIC LIBRARY
GIGANTIC 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX WITH 2 FULL BATHS
EASILY CONVERTABLE INTO 4 BEDROOMS. ONLY $900 EACH
HARDWOOD FLOORS AND OUTDOOR TERRACE
MODERN S-STEEL KITCHEN WITH COOKING GAS INCLUDED
2 SEPARATE TILED BATHS
CONTACT ME FOR MORE OF MY DAILY RENT SPECIALS @ 646 761 6713
- - 150-250 NEW APARTMENT LISTINGS A DAY - -
BE THE 1ST TO KNOW THE HOTTEST DEALS!!
HopScore Rank: Very Good
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Jonathan Rueda has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: This account responds relatively promptly to all Hopper inquiries!
- NEUTRAL: This apartment does not seem regularly updated.
The apartment is a 3 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $3,600. The apartment location is generally known as Harlem. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 6 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.