Features and Amenities
New Construction 1430sf 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo sponsor unit. Floor-to-ceiling bay windows with S/E/W exposures throughout provide all-day natural light; wide-plank white oak hardwood floors, 9 7 ceiling heights and Grohe/Kohler bathroom fixtures. Oversized chef s kitchen with Zimbabwe black granite countertops, Sub-Zero stainless steel refrigerator, 26 bottle U-Line wine refrigerator, and Miele kitchen appliances including built-in Nespresso capsule coffee/cappuccino system, 5 burner cooktop, and double oven with convection microwave. Full size GE Washer/dryer in unit. Beautiful master bedroom with en suite bathroom features large walk-in transFORM custom closet and built-in Ipod docking station. Every unit in the building comes with it s in storage locker in the basement at no extra charge.Located in the heart of Chelsea, New York City s most desired neighborhood, 100 West 18th Street features a sleek exterior and exudes an oasis of sophistication, serenity and style. An impressive array of amenities includes full service concierge, fitness center, bike room, cold storage, clubroom w/ pool table and catering kitchen, panoramic rooftop and zen garden. Experience Chelsea s most coveted new address!
HopScore Rank: Outstanding
- GOOD: This listing seems to be an exclusive listing.
- GOOD: This listing appears to list an actual exact address.
- GOOD: The person posting seems to be with a reputable firm.
- GOOD: This account has completed the registration process with RentHop.
- GOOD: Adam Heller has received positive feedback from the Hopper community.
- GOOD: Not many Hoppers have inundated this manager with viewing requests yet; you can be among the first!
- GOOD: This manager logged in within the past 24 hours.
The apartment is a 2 Bedroom unit offered at a monthly price of $8,000. The apartment location is generally known as Chelsea or Flatiron. One of the key perks is the building doorman. The person posting the listing did not specify that any pets were allowed. It may be the case that pets are ok and the manager simply has not yet filled out all the details. We have 10 photos of this particular unit, building, and surrounding areas.